Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If life gives you lemons.....

stick them down your shirt and make your boobs look bigger :]

I have come to realize things are not ever easy. In the past month I have really been through a lot and as my mom said, "God wouldn't throw all this at you if you couldn't handle it. He obviously has big plans for you and needs you to be strong and stand through anything thrown at you." The amazing thing is that every time my Mom has said this to me, it has always proven to be true. So I am curious & very afraid of what life changing or crazy experience is going to be thrown at me...

ON a funny/amazing note:

Having friends is one of the greatest things and true friends are even better.

A friend said:
"Other ppl notice! They just don't say it, which is rude. Its like if you made a really great meal and everyone asked for second helpings but no one said how great your boobs looked. Its like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment