Thursday, March 8, 2012

Update :]

Time for an update, since I have been slacking on this majorly!!

So I am going to be starting a new blog for one of my classes, but also something to keep up with after graduation and into my career. This blog originally started out how I was wanting it to go and then changed into updates about my struggles, joy, problems,and everything else UNRELATED to art, artists, inspiration and all that amazing "stuff" that fills my everyday life, AND makes me unbelievably happy.

Second.... MY BEST FRIEND HAD HER BABY!! He is absolutely adorable and is about a month old now! I am disappointed in myself for not seeing him yet, due to my work and school schedule. One of these days I will make it over. But I must say that technology is absolutely amazing, and thank you Apple for things like FaceTime where you can talk/video chat from an IPad to an MacBook :] It has been a blessing and one of the coolest ways to stay in touch with her and see that beautiful and cute little boy of hers and her husbands. <3

I will post a link to my blog once I launch the new one, but for now, I am going to keep this one....
Hope all is well for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment