Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best

four days of my life. I have never been so happy to spend four days straight with my fiancĂ©. Usually we can't do it without arguing, and for once it has been relaxing and amazing (besides me having to work the last couple nights)!!!  It has been so nice to just go do whatever with him, shopping, going out to eat, movies, laying on the couch watching movies & tv shows. I know it is so stupid, but it is the BEST birthday/christmas present I could have ever asked for. Makes me remember why I love him so much to start out with. It is nice that we can just stay home and be perfectly content, or go out or do anything. I am a very lucky girl to have such a great guy in my life.

Not to brag, but he made up for not having something for me on my birthday and bought me two pairs of jeans (which is AMAZING cause i have 0 pairs) & a white tank that I can wear under my work shirts cause otherwise everyone sees more than they should. & on top of it, he got me a $100 gift card to go back and get whatever else I want or need on a day that I don't feel as rushed (he thinks I feel rushed when we go shopping together).

I am honestly one happy girl. AND he is asking me what I want for christmas, and I feel horrible because I can not come up with something because i am honestly perfectly happy with what i already have and just having he and i falling back to how we used to be before things got to what they were. I am much happier. I hope he is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment