Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just a Start......

Alrite! Sooooo this is obviously my first post and I am a little lost at where to start. I feel there is so many directions that I can take my blog, complaining about drama going on around me, realizations and things i have learned since moving out and pretty much "doing it on my own", art based, and i don't know...... There is like a thousand more directions I could take it. So while I am trying to figure out what direction I want to take this, I am  going to start out with a few links...

Dear Sophie is an ad for Google Chrome, and although I have not used the product or website, whatever it is.... I am absolutely in love with this video advertisement. I think it is such a great idea and would super like to give props to the Creative Director and everyone that took part in making it. I think it is something that would super cute/cool to do for my kids (whenever i have them).

Leo Burnett is an Advertising Creative that I am currently researching. His website is actually really nice, well put together, interesting, but has a LOT of white space-which I love. One of his videos for Canon, I really like the color and just everything about it.  I like the intro, the (i believe) flash animation on the pages and such. Pretty nice. I really like how clean his website and work is. Well organized but simple. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment